The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you, as a user, about the collection of personal data on this website. Therefore, we attach importance to the most transparent presentation possible of all essential information about the protection of your data. If there are still ambiguities, questions and thus the need for clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A. RESPONSIBLE PERSON
Responsible authority within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR) and the other national data protection laws and data protection regulations is:
Calure Digital Services GmbH
Am Gallerberg 6
Full provider identification: https://www.jen-ann-rose.com/impressum/
These contact details are therefore relevant for all questions about this website relating to data protection, as well as for all data protection rights on your part.
B. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
In the following, we would like to inform you about the data protection relevant processes which take place when you revisit our website.
Every time you access our website, we automatically collect data and information from the computer system you are using to access the website.
In this context, the following details are collected:
(1) Information about your browser type and the version you are using
(2) Information about your operating system
(3) Date and time of your access
(4) Websites from which your system accessed our website
(5) Websites which are accessed by your system via our website
(6) Your IP address (anonymized)
The information is stored in the log files of our system. Your full IP address or other details which enable the assignment of the data to you are not affected by this. A storage of these data along with your other personal data does not take place. The legal basis for the temporary storage of these data is Art. 6 para. 1, letter f GDPR.
The collection of the data to provide our website and the storage of the data in log files is necessary for the operation of our website. Therefore, you do not have any possibility to object.
Every time you visit our website, we automatically collect data and information from the computer system that you use to access the website.
We use so-called “cookies” on our website. These are small text files which are automatically produced by your browser and stored on your computer system when you visit our site. Cookies do not cause any damage on your computer system, do not contain viruses, Trojans, or other malware.
In doing so, the following data will be stored and transmitted in the cookies:
(1) Language settings
(2) Log-in information
(3) Frequency of profile views
(4) Use of website functions
The data collected this way are pseudonymized by technical precautions. Therefore, an assignment of the data to you is not possible. The data are not stored along with other personal data.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the mentioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests and of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1, letter f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, to prevent this, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer system or so that a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you deactivate the cookies completely, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
3. Website analysIS
We use the service “Google Analytics” on this website. This is a web analysis service operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
(1) Browser type/version
(2) Operating system used
(3) Region in which you have logged on to the internet
(4) Time and country of the server request
(5) Number of visits to our site
(6) Websites which are accessed by your system via our website
(7) Your IP address (anonymized)
Your full IP address or other details which enable the assignment of the data to you are not affected by this. A storage of these data along with your other personal data does not take place. The duration of the storage is 104 weeks.
You can prevent the installation of the cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the browser software. However, we would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website.
You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website and the processing of this data by Google Inc. by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following button/link. An opt-out cookie is placed which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie only applies in this browser and only to our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
An alternate opt-out can be used by following this link: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
The cookies are stored for a period of 14 months.
The use of Google Analytics is necessary for the mentioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests and of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1, letter f GDPR. Therefore, you do not have any possibility to object.
C. CONTACTING US
You can contact us electronically via e-mail and by using the contact form. In this case, the data you send via e-mail or the contact form are transmitted to us and stored by us.
This relates to:
(1) Your name
(2) Date of the contacting
(3) Your e-mail address
(4) Where applicable, further details, if you specify them
If you write us and are interested in our offers, the legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR, furthermore, Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR.
These data transmitted to us are only used for the implementation of the conversation and not passed on to third parties.
We will delete these data when they are no longer needed for the respective purpose. In other words, when the exchange with you via e-mail is finished and we have fully processed your request.
D. COMMENTS TO BLOG ARTICLES
You can leave comments on articles in our blog. This is possible without registering or providing personal information.
However, there is a possibility that we may process user information for spam detection based on our legitimate interests. Among this information may be your anonymized IP address.
The data given in the comments will be permanently stored by us until the user’s object.
The processing takes place based on our legitimate interest from Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO for the conduct of business and spam detection.
We offer a newsletter in which we inform you about our services (newsletter subscription). To receive this newsletter, you must register on our site. The data entered by you during the registration process will be sent to us and used only to send the newsletter mailings.
This relates to:
(1) The e-mail address you provided
(2) The IP address of the computer system you are using
(3) Date and time of registration
We need your e-mail address to send you the newsletter. The rest of the information is required to prevent misuse of your e-mail address.
The voluntary information serves to inform you more purposefully about our offer. However, this information is not required for sending the newsletter.
For dispatching of the mailings, we use “MailChimp,” a service by Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. The above-mentioned data is transmitted to this company in the context of order processing pursuant to Art. 28 para. 3 GDPR, i.e. these data are not used by the company to directly address you or to pass the data on to third parties. The Rocket Science Group, LLC is certified under the EU-US. Privacy Shield.
We evaluate the reading behaviour of our newsletter mailings and we can evaluate the opening rate and click rate. We can assign these behaviours to the individual newsletter recipients. This is done with the purpose of making our newsletter even more interesting and adapting to the needs of our prospects.
Before sending the application for the receipt of our newsletter, your consent is obtained and referred to this privacy statement (Article 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR).
A termination of the subscription and thus a possibility of objecting and eliminating the data processing is possible at any time. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in every mailing of our newsletter.
F. DATA PROCESSING IN THIRD STATES IN GENERAL
Unless otherwise stated above, the processing of your personal data in countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) takes place exclusively based on the statutory provisions under Art. 44 GDPR. This is exclusively the case either on the basis of an adequacy decision of the European Commission (Article 45 GDPR) and / or on the basis of suitable guarantees (Article 46 GDPR).
G. GENERAL TIME OF STORAGE
In general, personal data will only be stored for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose of the data collection or the observance of the respective legal retention period. After elimination of the purpose or expiration of the deadline, the data will be deleted.
H. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
To the extent that we have processed your personal data, you are regarded as a person concerned within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights against us:
(1) Art. 15 GDPR – You can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to object, the origin of your data, unless they were collected by us, as well as about the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details.
(2) Art. 16 GDPR – You can request the correction of inaccurate personal data or completion of your personal data stored by us immediately.
(3) Art. 17 GDPR – You can request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
(4) Art. 18 GDPR – You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion, and we do not need the data any more, but you need them for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, or you have filed an objection to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR.
(5) Art. 20 GDPR – You can receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or request the transmission to another person responsible.
(6) Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR – You can revoke your once given consent to us at any time. This means that we are not permitted to continue the data processing – which was based on this consent – in the future.
(7) Art. 77 GDPR – You can complain to a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can normally contact the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace or of our registered office.
I. RIGHT TO OBJECT
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as reasons for this exist which result from your specific situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which is implemented by us without indication of a specific situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, just send an e-mail to the above stated e-mail address.